Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Greatest Guy Ever

Hello fellow readers of Marcus Tan Soong San!

Marcus has been kind to me by buying me caramel popcorn (I asked him to!). So I will tell you something about him.

See right, at first, Marcus was such a cina-ahbeng guy, you know. Seriously. Heh his IC picture DAMN FUNNY I tell you. But nevermind.

So I only knew Marcus in Form 2. Same class, best friends :) And I know he was very annoying and still is. He would snap people, eventhough I tell him A QUITILLION TIMES that it HURTS he would say it doesn't. Then he would turn words like from Noob to Boon and so on. Annoying -.- .

And Marcus has one of the neatest writing known to humanity for a guy. Serious. And for a guy, he is like, FREAKING neat, I tell you! His papers are put into a file!!! I checked his beg once. I was like, "...............WHOA.."

And also, Marcus doesn't think much. He only thinks when he does Maths. KUMON! And I would watch him do his Kumon homework like a nut. But nevertheless, Marcus has the skills in Maths! And he would go to Singapore or Australia (I think) some time. I don't know I kinda forgot what he told me. Heh.

So you think I haven't got enough of him in Form 2? THINK AGAIN MAN. Seriously, THINK AGAIN.

He now sits in front of me! Wah, can die man.
Overturn my pencilbox so that everything spills out.
Hides my stuff!
Takes my stuff!
Cover my book with his hands!
SNAP ME AGAIN!

But you see right, eventhough Marcus is SO annoying to me, he is still a very kind person in the inside :) Soong San, you put my life to such annoyance. And you must also stop ganging up with Ariff and taking my scrunchie away because that is also very annoying.

But Marcus, you damn funny lah. Not. You seem so lazy when you talk!

So Marcus! You must see your annoyance okay. But I know that, no matter how MANY times I tell you to STOP being annoying, you won't. Because you are such an annoying person.



But Esfern still loves you very much :)

No comments: