Sunday, November 23, 2008

Moto Moto.

Went ou with my mom and sister today. Watched 'Madagascar 2:Escape to Africa'. Before that, they went 'girl shopping'. You guys get what i mean right? Cool. I was walking around while they shop for their 'girl stuff'', i saw the monopoly guy with a tall hat taking pictures with some kids. Cool guy.. I saw Nick, Ronald, Tyron and Azry at the bowling alley competiting in some competition. BOWLING competition. i don't know the results though. Ronald is GAY. Went to watch the movie after wishing them good luck. I'm addicted to the word MOTO MOTO. I don't know why but i'm addicted to the word. I cant stop saying it. Moto moto is a name of a hippo in the movie. A big fat hippo. F-A-T. You people should go watch the movie. It's not a bad movie. Time to SLEEP.

No comments: