Tuesday, November 18, 2008

House Arrest.

Nothing interesting is happening. Stuck at home almost everyday, lifeless. It's like you wanna go out but there is no where to go.

Different story: (Look down)

Went for a basketball competition yesterday in my primary school, yuk chai, played with and against the BU3 players. The rain freaking ruined the day. There are six teams. It started at 8 and ended 2 hours later than the time expected which is 6. It was hell of a good day. My team turned out as the champion. I didn't really helped the team to win, but i did score a few points. I've made some new friends and get to meet with some of my old schoolmates.


I've made my parents proud. 'joking lahh'
It's been awhile since i've made my parents proud. Well, i guess i'm not really good in doing things..or making people proud. One of my weaknesses(however you spell it, lazy check dictionary). I feel very lazy nowadays. Everyday it's like the same. Doing the same thing, going through the same thing which is sitting in front of the computer and stone. Or in front of the tv. Or on the bed.



It's getting late now..so imma stop here for this post.
Till the next post.
Ciao.(:

No comments: