Saturday, December 6, 2008

No Pain No Gain.

I haven't been blogging for a few days..

  1. I'm lazy.
  2. I'm finding for a job.
  3. I got a job.
  4. No time.
  5. Don't know what to write.
  6. JEWWWW.

Thursday:

Went to ou with wen hui to watch transporter 3. I like JASON STATHAM. I think he's cooler than 'JAMES BOND'. I'M NOT GAY! It was a cool movie. GO WATCH!

Friday:

First day of work since i was born fourteen years ago. Nice job, high pay. But, standing for 8 hours++ is not easy. It's worse than running a marathon. I wonder how girls can shop the whole day wearing heels. Maybe they have super power.. NOT. Went home at 10 something. Online, sleep.

Saturday( which is today ),

Second day of work. As usual, serve customer, memorize stuff,and make them buy. Today's business not bad. More sales compared to friday. A lil busy.

Soooooo, that's all. Will blog if i feel like to.

No comments: